Our client is one of Atlantic Canada's most prominent startups and developers of a high growth, industry-leading Relationship Data Science and Sales Automation platform. On their behalf, we are seeking a Business Development Representative who is talented and hardworking to help contribute to their growth. If you want to work with a fast-moving, disruptive company that is empowering the world’s leading brands through machine learning, artificial intelligence, and predictive analytics - this could be the opportunity for you.
The successful candidate will be focused on outbound sales development and have an opportunity to significantly impact the growth and development of our client's lead generation team and will work closely with Sales, Operations and Marketing to ensure the success of the program. The BDR will help to manage the curation of lists and campaigns to support account-based marketing (ABM) and outbound calling/email efforts. The BDR is central to the lead generation process and as such will be focal in helping to qualify and convert inbound leads, marketing leads, and generating new business leads through targeted outbound call/email/social campaigns. Travel, career growth and learning opportunities are available to BDRs as a part of their career path in this fast growing business.
- Generating quality leads via targeted communication (email, social networks, and phone)
- Meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual lead generation targets
- Generating and managing territory, prospect, and account-based marketing (ABM) lists to support outbound calling efforts
- Nurture and convert prospects from:
- Account-based marketing lists
- Cold calling campaigns
- Event leads (ie: trade shows, micro events etc…)
- Inbound lead generation efforts
- Research customers and uncover potential new business and ABM opportunities
- Utilize CRM to track all pertinent information related to the opportunity and effectively manage leads.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and product features
You would be a great fit for this role if you have a passion for business development, marketing and relationship building plus 1+ years’ experience in a B2B sales, business development or BDR capacity. This position would give you the opportunity to apply your exceptional written and oral communication skills, organizational ability, and research chops in a meaningful capacity. In order to be successful, you must be comfortable talking to high-level executives on the phone and via online, and demonstrate the ability to be a self-starter and a willingness to learn.
Our client is working with world-class clients with a global scope and is poised for major success. The Business Development Rep role provides you the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of brand new, bleeding edge projects. If you want to grow your career and leverage diverse skills in sales and technology, this would be a strong option to consider.
Job Type: Full-time