OEC Graphics, Inc. is the largest, privately-held pre-media company in North America, with over 260 employees throughout the United States and Canada. We are a technical leader, dedicated to innovation, working day after day to successfully translate graphics into well-known brands in the marketplace. OEC’s people share a commitment to excellence through teamwork, communication, and continually open to learning and being agents for change.
Purpose: Build strong customer relationships, loyalty, and retention through exceptional sales/service and the presentation, awareness, and understanding of OEC’s active portfolio.
Reports to: Sales Team Leader
1. Establish and generate new sales and business development opportunities through both phone/digital communication as well as personal on-site visits. Frequent travel may be required.
2. Manage and grow existing accounts in markets of retailers, print brokers, architects, interior designers, stadiums, liquor distributors and franchises.
3. Coordinate products and services through multiple manufacturing facilities and/or corporate office.
4. Manage adherence or evolution of contractual relationships.
5. Operate and maintain customer relationship management database
6. Maintain open and frequent communication between client and OEC team members.
7. Acquire complete and thorough knowledge of OEC products and services and present to potential customers.
8. Participate in trade shows and conferences as an opportunity to network, prospect, and articulate OEC’s products, services, and business solutions.
9. Actively participate in quality initiatives and support continuous improvement.
10. Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong sales and relationship management skills
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills
- Understanding of wide format digital print markets; In Store POP Display, Event & Exhibits, Outdoor Advertising
- High degree of motivation, professionalism and ethics in daily contact with clients, customers, and all internal levels within the organization
- Good organizational skills, persistence, scheduling flexibility and discretion
- Attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Solid computer skills and knowledge in Microsoft Office applications
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree, or at least 2 years experience in phone sales or account management. Preferred candidates will understand display graphics, tradeshow displays, general printing process and theory.
OEC Graphics' employees are the engineers of pre-media. Day after day we successfully translate graphics into well-known brands in the marketplace. OEC is established, diverse, and innovative. We are known as technical geniuses with a constant push towards the future. OEC employees are on the path to reach their full potential; a career with OEC covers a broad spectrum of creative, technical and manufacturing opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off