Elite Line Services provides world class Maintenance Solutions under the umbrella of our parent company Daifuku, an international leader in the Manufacturing and Integration of Material Handling Equipment including conveyors, sorters, pickers and robotics.
We are partnering with Amazon and looking for an experienced Building Engineer to support operation, inspection, and maintenance processes to mechanical, electrical and plumbing equipment and systems in their new Logistics Center in Springfield, VA!
Please note that typical shifts are Wednesday-Saturday, 9:00pm-7:30am.
- Up to $31.20/hr. plus 10% Bonus Potential!
- Comprehensive Benefits that including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance, 401k, Tuition Assistance, EAP, and Paid Leave!
- Advancement Opportunities!
- Training to work in a Cutting Edge Fulfillment Center!
- A Safety-First culture!
- Comply with all safety procedures, maintaining good housekeeping and safety of work areas. Recognize danger and safety hazards and propose methods to eliminate them.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment and maintain compliance to State, County, or City Ordinances, Codes, or Laws.
- Complies with all policies for the safe storage, usage and disposal of hazardous materials.
- Respond effectively to all emergencies.
- Strong focus on customer service and creating positive interactions with team and clients.
- Supervises and directs contractors and monitors performance of their assigned responsibilities.
- Performs and/or directs the performance of all maintenance service requests, insuring that work performed in these areas is accomplished efficiently with a minimum amount of disruption and inconvenience.
- Manages contractors, including selection, scheduling and job assignments, appraisals and recognition.
- Maintain lighting system bulbs and ballasts.
- Assist the operations team in the maintenance and repair of building and equipment.
- Perform general interior maintenance – hang pictures, repair office furniture systems, minor plumbing.
- Completes special tasks that include but are not limited to; painting, locksmith work, tenant services requests, and general maintenance as assigned.
- Moves office furniture, machinery, equipment and other materials as requested.
- Perform assigned facility inspections and due diligence efforts, reporting on as found conditions impacting satisfactory client occupancy and operations.
- Participate in ongoing technical, safety, and operational process training programs.
- Documents work performance and materials procurement as directed, using work order system.
- Ability to communicate status of work activity and identify methods to perform activities safely, effectively, and efficiently.
- Other assigned operational tasks as may be typically expected of a facility maintenance professional.
- Completion of an applicable technical training program is desirable, have a minimum of three years of applicable working experience in general building repair and maintenance, basic plumbing, and basic electrical.
- Must have ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs., use ladders up to 30 ft, possess mechanical and electrical aptitude, and have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to comply with both Elite Line Services and client-directed Policies & Procedures.
- Successful candidate must be self-motivated who can work independently or on a team.
- Certifications in applicable skills preferred.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize many different projects.
We strive to provide our clients with Best in Class Facility Maintenance Solutions. If you would like to be a part of a team bringing that service to one of the most recognizable companies in the world please Apply Now!
Elite Line Services (ELS) is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or medical condition.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $31.20 /hour
- Building Maintenance: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply