Sanjole Inc, based in Honolulu, Hawaii, is a leader in next generation wireless testing. Our WaveJudge and IntelliJudge products provide in-depth analysis of 5G and 4G systems at the RF interface and allow correlation up the protocol stack. Sanjole sells to companies around the world responsible for chip set development, base station and end user device manufacturing, infrastructure deployment and certification.
Seeking to hire an experienced software developer with professional experience to be trained in and assume the release management process for the company’s main software product along with some general software development responsibilities. Mentoring and support from the developer previously holding this role will be available.
This position will involve roughly 40-50% of time handling the recurring release cycle for the company’s main software product, including communicating with developers about priorities for a given release. The remainder of time will be spent on prioritizing, validating, and triaging reported issues, working on fixes for confirmed bugs or feature requests of limited scope and maintaining our regression test system.
Required skill set:
- Several years software development experience with a modern object-oriented language (C# preferred, C++ or Java also acceptable)
- Substantial experience with a major source control system (e.g. Subversion, Git, Mercurial, Perforce) and experience coordinating merges between branches.
- Experience with software regression testing at integration test level.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage personal time effectively when faced with shifting priorities
- Substantial experience with Microsoft C# and Visual Studio development environment (2015 or later)
- Experience developing Windows desktop applications
- Working knowledge of Subversion
- Knowledge of Jenkins automation system for software regression test automation
- Previous experience in release management/release engineering
- Substantial previous software QA/testing experience
- Experience with software maintenance for a large code-base
- Experience with some bug tracking/issue tracking system
This is a full time position with benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K). Sanjole offers a flexible, relaxed work environment with numerous growth paths and options available, a performance-based bonus system and other benefits such as company contributions to its staff 401(k) plan. Initiative and outstanding contribution are encouraged and rewarded.
To apply, please forward a cover letter, complete resume detailing list of technical skills and experience in each area and your references.
Due to the number of applications received, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
Note: short-term opportunity seekers need not apply. (Only those seeking long-term gainful employment should apply, as the company is focused on and committed to growing its staff careers with it for a long-term and is not interested in short-term opportunity seekers.)
Job Type: Full-time