Beebe Healthcare in Lewes, DE - Creating the Next Generation of Care
*** Please note Beebe Healthcare Main Campus is located in Lewes, DE with other locations within a 22 mile radius ***
Under the general supervision of the Director Of Facilities, and working closely with Chief Engineer , Managers, Nursing Informatics, and other stakeholders, provides leadership of key suite of facilities projects for the organization. In order to be considered for the position, please visit our website www.beebehealthcare.org to fill out an application.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the effective execution of projects
- Ensuring project Safety/Security
- Infection prevention (ICRA) oversight and implementation
- Assuring, all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assists in developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Serves as a Project Manager coordinating facilities projects. Develop or facilitate development of project documents (includes, but is not limited to charter, budget, project plan, issues list, training plans, status reports) outlining the expected deliverables and description of expectations and assumptions. Assist project leaders, providing guidance and coaching, and ensures they adhere to acceptable standards and hospital policy for initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, change management and closing projects.
Working closely with applications vendors and facilities resources to identify issues and risks with project task sequence, critical path events, resource commitment or delays; to gain the best functional and cost advantages. Coordinates communication of project status and escalation of key capabilities, risks and issues, and milestone acceptance to key stakeholders. Assists in determining best course of action to achieve conflict resolution.
Develops or facilitates development of Request for Information (RFI) or Request for Proposal (RFP) documents. Prepares and /or facilitates documentation for vendor questionnaires, functional or technical specifications for interfaces, program development, demonstrations, site visits and other project materials as necessary. Document and facilitate setting of customer expectations and priorities to evaluate vendor's responses and facilitate vendor selection. Documents required staffing for capital and operations phases of project implementation and ongoing support; identify that staffing is budgeted, approved or contracted to an outside firm.
Working with the facilities management team, recommends adjustments to the yearly capital or multi-year strategic plan to the Director of Facilities Works with project sponsors to help identify project workflow and business process impacts, along with costs and benefit assessments. Ensures operating procedures exist, including downtime and extended (unplanned) procedures for each area impacted. Infection prevention (ICRA) oversight and implementation. Attend steering committee meetings and other leadership meetings to provide project status updates and facilitate courses of action for steering committee decisions.
Maintains understanding of applications capabilities and provides guidance to departments in exploring advanced and more effective use of technologies and applications. Understands interdependencies of contractors and recommends adjustments in project plan and plans accordingly. Communicate effectively with all team member, project, vendor, department and medical staff associated with projects. Performs other duties as assigned to meet the goals and objectives of the department and institution.
Our employees play a pivotal role in our continued success. Attracting and retaining the best healthcare professionals is Beebe Healthcare's top priority. We offer an excellent patient-focused environment, exciting career opportunities, and leading-edge technology with supportive, progressive leadership. Joining Beebe Healthcare means joining an exciting healthcare team that is deeply committed to the community. Join us to take advantage of our excellent benefits and compensation package.
424 Savannah Road, Lewes, DE 19958
Job Type: Full-time
- Request for Information (RFI) or Request for Proposal (RFP): 1 year (Required)
- project documentation: 1 year (Required)
- Project Manager: 1 year (Required)