Cofomo is looking for awesome SharePoint developers like you. Our intention is to position your proficiency with our clients and not just your resume. As such, our mission is to champion diversity by effectively positioning you. We'd love to hear from you if you would like to explore a refreshingly different approach for hiring.
Role Description & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for designing and developing SharePoint sites and portals.
- You will be involved in full lifecycle software development from requirements gathering until deployment of SharePoint application into production.
- You will be required to provide L3 support post deployment into production. This includes debugging, identifying fixes and small enhancements.
- You will have expert knowledge of SharePoint administration, designer module and various functionalities required for developing sites.
- You will have solid experience with programming languages such as ASP.NET or C#.
- We will be thrilled if you have experience with web services and APIs.
- Experience with user experience designing will be an asset.
- You will have excellent communication skills in both French and English.
- You will have a bachelor’s degree with solid hands-on experience (at least 3 years) in developing / maintaining SharePoint portals and sites.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- SharePoint: 3 years (Preferred)