- Apply interdisciplinary, collaborative approaches to plan, design, develop, and verify system solutions.
- Define and coordinate system performance requirements and integrate technical parameters.
- Develop and document electronic and electrical system requirements.
- Perform analysis to optimize the total system and/or system architecture to solve complex missile defense problems.
- Define high-level functional and performance requirements and verification methods, subsequent analysis, decomposition, and derivation of requirements, allocation of those lower-level requirements to physical and functional architectural elements, and track them through design, verification, integration, and operational validation.
- Develop verification and validation methods, processes, logic, and plans in support of program milestones.
- Analyze and translate requirements into system architecture, hardware, and software designs and interface specifications.
- Perform analyses for affordability, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, survivability, human systems integration, survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, system security, regulatory, certification, product assurance, product security (cyber security), and other specialties quality factors into a preferred configuration to ensure mission success.
- Utilization of Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) tools such as DOORS, Cameo, and mathematical modeling and simulation to develop system definitions and perform trade studies in assigned areas.
- Due to facility requirements, only U.S. Citizens are eligible for consideration at this time.
- As a federal contractor, all Cimarron employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 effective December 8, 2021. “Fully vaccinated” is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine has been administered (FDA approved vaccines). Proof of vaccination will be required. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Security clearance.
- Experience applying systems engineering processes and principles.
- Experience and/or domain knowledge of system architecture, requirements, interface definition, verification, and validation.
- Experience with complex systems development and integration.
- Experience modeling or simulating complex systems.
- Experience implementing and maintaining systems engineering tools, schedules, and metrics (i.e. Earned value management, DOORs, CAMEO).
- Experience with Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE).
- Experience with statistical analysis, distributions, and sampling.
- Degree from an accredited course of study in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or Chemistry.
- Bachelor's degree and 9 or more years of experience, Master's degree and 7 or more years of experience, or Ph.D. and 4 or more years of experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations