Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but will work in a collaborative, supportive environment where you will build state-of-the-art systems to protect the men and women of our military? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We’re looking for a developer with the skills needed skills to build systems from vision to production-ready solutions focused on the operators.
This role is more than just coding. We need a full-stack developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques and identify needed system improvements. Using coding language, you’ll work with the development team to create custom systems with consistent performance and scalability. You will directly impact Navy Marine Corps readiness by providing robust, modern systems to enable warfighters. You will build additional features to existing flexible, robust, scalable systems to make the best solutions for our clients. We focus on growing as a team through mentoring, positive code reviews, and providing opportunities to learn new tools and skills. Join us as we build systems to change the mission area for the better.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
access to experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with software development or IT in a professional work environment or academic setting
- Experience with C/C++, Linux, Java, or Python programming
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff, management, and clients
- Ability to recommend solutions to technical challenges
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS in Computer Engineering, CS, Software Engineering or EE
- Experience with Apache, MySQL, PHP, HTML, CSS, Angular, Cold Fusion or Framework
- Experience with virtualization technology, including V-Sphere, VM-Player, and Virtual Box
- Experience with Agile and SCRUM development
- Experience with version control systems
- Ability to travel
- BA or BS degree in CS, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering preferred
- Top Secret Clearance
- Security+ Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.