Lift ’N Grow & Lift ’N Store, is experiencing explosive growth in demand for its innovative commercial
lifting products, and needs an Installation Technician to learn the retail and green house environment
all across the US and Canada. Join a growing company, be taught by the best mechanical engineers
around, and see the country (up to 60% travel)!
Lots of overtime when traveling – our installers average 10+ hours of overtime when at customers’ site.
No nights, no weekends, no on-call - normal business hours when it town.
Must have experience in working in ceiling structures (Commercial HVAC and commercial electrician are
positions that succeed quickly in this role)
This person should be safety oriented, have a great work ethic, and easy going. Must work well with
others, be mechanically inclined, a great problem solver, with a clean driving history and valid Driver’s
In this position you will be extensively traveling with breaks for home time. You will be provided with
either a vehicle or an airline ticket to your installation destination with rental car, hotel and per diem
provided. You will also have to consult with clients to ensure proper placement of the machines and
problem solve around any installation issues.
- Installing and testing machines to OEM Spec.
- Keeping meticulous notes on problems encountered and location of installed machines.
- Wearing the proper safety gear for each client.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Reporting into the office for production reporting.
- Scissor Lift/Forklift operation.
- High School Diploma
- Experience in working in ceilings (Commercial HVAC, Commercial electrician, experienced
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Must be able to pass Drug Tests
- Valid Driver’s License
- Free to travel on short notice
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Driver's License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: On the road