Giving every enterprise, regardless of size or maturity, the same kinds of capabilities as the technology pioneers, is a problem that will take the best minds and a monumental effort to solve. This is not iteration or amalgamation; We're creating something entirely new, and by doing so, we intend to democratize a groundbreaking set of technologies to allow companies of any size to thrive and work at the speed and efficiency that was, until now, only reserved for the rare few at the top.
We have the right customers, team, and investors and are looking for the final piece of the puzzle which starts with you.
The Role: Founding Ecosystem Engineer(s):
For this, one of the first senior engineering roles, we seek an engineer who is excited to deliver a cloud native operations for customers by integrating the best of breed ecosystem offerings.
- Work as part of a distributed agile team to integrate the product into ecosystem offerings such as Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Develop best practices for product deployments on clouds both public and private
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of (effective) integration experience with Docker, and Kubernetes
- Ability to write and integrate into Restful APIs using Node.js, Python, etc.
- B.S/M.S /Ph.D. in CS, EE or similar
If this sounds like you and you like what you read above, we should talk.
Our Values and Way of Life
- We act with integrity in all circumstances - Life is too short for the alternative
- We continually progress toward perfection by practicing:
- Focus - We are thoughtful about doing less to do well in everything we do
- Agility - Improvisation and hustle, enough said, it's addictive!
- Efficiency - We care deeply about the value of our time and each line of code
- Endurance - We don't give up, especially when faced with overwhelming odds
- Excellence - We push ourselves and each other to be the best at all our endeavors
- Effortlessness - We own, do, and deliver without drama - this applies to everything: algorithms, operations, or sales
- Creativity - We aren't obligated to follow a playbook. Instead, we recognize that real creativity requires quiet reflection and serious space to think - we don't follow the open office plan trend
- We value Diversity; it's encoded in our DNA, from our founding team to our tools, and even to the type of coffee we drink
- We deliver Durability & Craftsmanship - Whatever we do, we believe in delivering the highest quality work product and imparting a lasting impact through our craft
- We act with care and responsibility towards each other, our customers, our vendors, and our investors
- We never rest on past successes, instead, we redouble our efforts to do even better work on the next problem in front of us
- We are humble and know that no matter what any of us has accomplished in the past, it takes a team effort to affect the kind of change we intend in the world
- We value people who have taken a non-traditional path in pursuit of their curiosity and passion to unexpected corners, in business, in education, and in life