Brief Summary: Full Service Technician for an Industrial Water Treatment Company whom will supply a full array of service for the customer which may include chemical delivery, testing, equipment installation, and maintaining the local warehouse cleanliness and inventory. Preferred basic knowledge of plumbing, electrical, softeners, project based installations, and repairs.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of water treatment, products, equipment, etc. through self study and attendance of company training courses.
- To make deliveries to customers as requested by the Area Manager, Account Manager or the Full Service Tech using safety procedures as set forth by the company.
- Be courteous to the customers and follow plant directions at all times.
- Maintain the warehouse keeping it neat and a safe environment
- Maintain accurate inventory of chemicals at the warehouse and at the customers facilities
- Maintain a safe driving record
- Maintain equipment and truck supplied by the company in good working order
- Maintain up-to-date information required to do the job
- Maintain a professional appearance during working hours
- Maintain expenses within budgeted guidelines
- Be able to lift 50 pounds
- Be able to work independently or as part of a team
- Maintain a positive attitude towards your customers, fellow employees and company.
- High School Diploma
- Valid Drivers License and clean driving record
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Mechanical Ability
- Clean criminal background check
- Drug test and physical are required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year PLUS Commission
***Salary will be based on Qualifications***
Comprehensive benefits package including 401K, Health Insurance, Paid Time off and more.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- plumbing: 1 year (Preferred)
- hvac: 1 year (Preferred)
- maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- service technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- electrical: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift