Company: IOREX Global Company
Who We Are: IOREX Global Company is committed to improving water pipe infrastructure and water quality through its innovative device, the IOREX.
Our Vision: IOREX Global transforms and cleans water while safeguarding the global water infrastructure to improve water quality through a natural process, one pipe at a time
Our Mission: Expand the IOREX community for a healthier planet.
- Trustworthiness: to clients, to teammates, and to stakeholders
- Integrity: Serve a purpose while generating profit
- Value relationships and our customers
- The pursuit of perfection in everything we do
- We pursue growth and learning
- We do more with less
- We “WOW” through our product and service
- We embrace dream work through teamwork
- We esteem our team
- We are good stewards and business partners for our clients
- We embrace a fun family spirit
We would like to work with someone who is:
- open-minded and non-judgmental
- in agreement with our values
- a life-long learner, who is striving for self-improvement
- able to self-manage with minimum supervision because he or she understands they are working for themselves, not for others
- willing to give up on personal credit in favor of team success, when needed
- fun, possesses a sense of humor, and is strong enough to take constructive criticism
- always communicates with honesty, courtesy, and respect, even in times of duress
- not an exaggerator and stays true to themselves and their commitments
- willing to stand for what’s right, even in tough situations
- able to voice their opinions without fear of hurting someone’s feelings and without fear of coming across as ignorant
- smart enough to do their job
- concerned about others
- a good listener
- determined to succeed
- willing to work long and/or odd hours
- an entrepreneur in their mindset and works like one
- focused on the task at hand
- enthusiastic and has a fire in their belly for the work
- able to think independently and analytically
- willing to go the extra mile for the mission
- more of a doer and less of a talker
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct product presentation at prospective client meetings either in person or via video conference
- Develop potential clients
- Working closely with team members to support clients
- Meet revenue goals
- Bachelor’s degree and at least some graduate credits in engineering, preferably in Plumbing, Civil or Environmental. Candidates may have a Master Plumber’s license instead of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Sales experience of at least 2-4 years
- Self-starter and self-manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
This position will be commission-only for the first 6 months. Upon completion of those six months, additional compensation options (i.e. - base salary plus commission) will be discussed.
Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only those candidates who most closely match the requirements will be contacted.
IOREX Global is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Commission