TH Plastics, Inc., a custom injection molder serving the appliance and automotive industries, is seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual for the following position in Mendon, Michigan.
- ï»¿Schedule and monitor program activity to achieve an “on-time” result including follow-up with internal / external suppliers to ensure timely response to action items.
- From customer drawing, determines possibility of failure in our manufacturing process.
- Assist Process Engineer / Quality Manager in addressing defects.
- Strong customer communication skills.
- Good understanding of Scientific and Injection Mold methods.
- Good understanding of working with MS Office.
- Prepare quotations utilizing supplier information, cost standards, technical information from quality, manufacturing engineering and tool engineering.
- Provide weekly updates to Project Manager.
- Assist in BOM creation.
- Contribute to a positive team environment.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills to work with all members of the team.
- Knowledge of injection molding and plastics.
- 4 year degree in Engineering or a related technical field.
- Must be self-motivated, work well independently and have excellent time management skills
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in Injection Molding is a plus