The branch manager is a management position which is responsible for the organized, successful and profitable operation of the Company’s Regina Branch.
The branch manager is part of the management team responsible for creating and maintaining a professional and well-run organization which is able to capitalize on new opportunities while meeting all the challenges of its existing business.
All actions and decisions of the branch manager will be considered carefully with the intent of achieving company objectives including but not limited to sales, profit, and other company goals and objectives established by management from time to time including customer satisfaction and employee job satisfaction.
More specifically, the duties and responsibilities of the branch manager include but are not limited to:
- Responsible and accountable for all aspects of the Branch including, but not limited to, sales and marketing, customer service, human resources, inventory management, occupational health and safety, purchasing, plus all financial functions including accounts receivable, accounts payable, billing, budgeting, and credit and collections;
- Consistently providing superior customer service to customers so they will want to do repeat business;
- Maintaining expert level product and industry knowledge required to fulfill the Employee’s duties and responsibilities as they relate to the HVAC industry through continuing education including seminars, training courses, and industry events;
- Ensuring policies and procedures are followed by all employees pertaining to customer service and technical support for our customers;
- Working in cooperation with all of The Group divisions
- In conjunction with the Regional Director of Sales Branch Operations, developing and implementing short, medium, and long range strategic and operating plans for Supply, Sales & Operations:
- Aggressively pursuing new opportunities in the market
- Establishing and maintaining a first-class business relationship with customers (internal and external);
- Ensuring we are provided opportunity in all large projects by maintaining a productive and mutually beneficial relationship with local engineers;
- Overseeing the effective, efficient, economical and productive operations of the sales counter, point of purchase displays, and warehouse;
- Regularly monitoring inventory levels to ensure stock does not become slow and non-moving;
- Monitoring fill rates and percentage of orders shipped complete to our customers, making sure these are at best-practice levels;
- Managing responsible labour levels to properly service our customers while being in line with cost effective budgets;
- Negotiating competitive freight rates in coordination with the Corporate Traffic Manager;
- Overseeing and directing diligent inventory management, including regular cycle counting, spot-checking inventory involved in reported shipping/receiving errors, reconciling known discrepancies;
- Leading, scheduling and planning for regular meetings with your branch personnel. These meetings should have particular focus on operations, sales, and safety;
A full and detailed job description will be sent to qualified candidates.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Extended health care
- RRSP match