Dematic is a leading supplier of integrated automated technology, software and services to optimize the supply chain. Dematic employs over 7,000 skilled logistics professionals to serve its customers globally, with engineering centers and manufacturing facilities located around the world. Dematic is one brand under the KION Group of companies and has implemented more than 6,000 integrated systems for a customer base that includes small, medium and large companies doing business in a variety of market sectors.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Dematic is a member of KION Group, a global leader in industrial trucks, related services and supply chain solutions. Across more than 100 countries worldwide, the KION Group designs, builds and supports logistics solutions that optimize material and information flow within factories, warehouses and distribution centers. The company is the largest manufacturer of industrial trucks in Europe, the second-largest producer of forklifts globally and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
Completes the design of complex systems that integrate hardware and software.
Completes complex material specification, schematic preparation and appropriate follow-up.
Completes recommendations for ideas related to productivity improvement, cost reduction and improvement in customer satisfaction.
Performs complex technical interchange and knowledge transfer for both processes and application of products to system design.
Performs full range of standard work for the professional field.
Refers complex, unusual problems to others.
Identifies and resolves more complex problems and applies problem-solving skills in order to deal with most situations.
What We Are Looking For:
Minimum 4 year degree in Mechanical Engienering
- 2-5 years experience in the Material Handling Industry
- 2+ years experience as a Mechanical Engineer
- Experience with Solidworks
- Experience in automation equipment, preferably Automated Guided Vehicles
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Understanding of UL and CE standards
- Experience with production documentation
- Good communication with other engineering disciplines and manufacturing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with MS programs, Word, Excel
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Detail oriented
- Quality oriented