- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an equipment or field service engineer working on Semiconductor Etch equipment is preferred.
- Interprets maintenance manuals and procedures, schematics, and wiring diagrams, and repairs Semiconductor equipment, utilizing knowledge of electronics and using standard test instruments and hand tools.
- Using customer feedback and requests, and through proactively seeking to provide high quality service, achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- On regular basis draws up or proposes modification in specific Semiconductor Dry Asher equipment and machines, processes, or use of materials or services which would result in cost reduction or improvement in operations and helps to make the desired modifications.
- Analyzes data provided from the customer and our tools on a regular basis to improve tool availability, find solutions to reoccurring issues, and predict future problems.
- Provides training to employees of customers relating to operation and maintenance of PSK’s Semiconductor equipment.
- Participates in projects with PSK design engineers in Korea to provide engineering ideas and modifications our Semiconductor equipment.
- Travels to support other customers in PSK’s network or to receive training from the company headquarters.
- Sets personal and team goals aligned with the company’s vision and reports progress of these goals on a frequent basis to management.
- Reports service and project progress in an organized and well detailed manner on the company’s DBs.
Benefits: 1) Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: TBD upon interview
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- semiconductor industry: 2 years (Required)
- Rio Rancho, NM (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused