True Position is filling multiple positions with varying degrees of experience and expertise. Positions available for 1st shift (8 hr shifts, Monday thru Friday 0700 - 1500) and 2nd shift (10 hr shifts, Monday thru Thursday 1500 - 0100). Compensation based on experience and capabilities.
True Position is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned small business who prides itself in its quality, customer service, and fabrication expertise. We are growing and looking for someone who wants to be a part of that growth. All candidates are expected to have an attention for detail, a willingness to learn, and a desire to be part of a team.
Inexperienced candidates with a good work ethic and a desire to truly learn a skill are needed. If you are the right person, we will invest in your training and growth. Raises and bonuses are available based on your attendance and performance.
Experienced candidates with a good work ethic and experience in CNC programing will be compensated accordingly. Blueprint reading, GD&T, quality inspection, Mazatrol programming, and G-Code programming capabilities are desired.
If you are interested, check us out at truepositionman.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Day shift
- Night shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Machining: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible