DSI Innovations LLC (DSI), a quality Industrial Automation Systems Integrator headquartered in Thomasville, NC, is looking for a Senior Automation & Controls Engineer to join our Jacksonville, FL office team.
The ideal candidate has a proven record of accomplishment working as a Systems Integrator. Automation team members can execute projects in a way that results in profitable, repeat business. Employee work habits including being consultative in nature, being curious, communicating effectively, planning work and understanding company strategy to support individual decision making. Technical responsibilities include designing, specifying, programming and commissioning automation systems in an industrial manufacturing environment.
The employee will work as part of an Automation team to meet project objectives, help sell work and mentor Junior Engineers both on in-house and on-site projects. Projects will include feasibility studies, conceptual design, detailed design, programming and Start-up.
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL
- You'll cover Jacksonville to the Orlando area.
- You must be able to work in Florida.
Relocation Assitance: yes
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan, manage and execute projects successfully
- Serve as a technical expert for projects
- Lead teams
- Develop estimates and proposals
- Manage clients
- Design, program, and start-up control systems
- Extensive Siemens design background: Siemens S7, Step 7, Tia Portal, WinCC, WinCC Flex, Master Drive, G120 Drives, etc
- Minimum 15 years of work history as a Systems Integrator in Industrial Automation and Controls
- Project Management experience
- Team player
- Up to 25% travel
- Rockwell design background is a big plus
- Drives, servos, and VFD systems
- Vision systems
- HMI & SCADA applications
- Health Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, and Vision), with varying levels of coverage and premiums, including one plan that covers 100% of the employee’s medical premium.
- Health Savings Account (only if enrolled in HSA Medical Plan option)
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- 401k (Traditional and Roth 401k options), with company match
- Basic Life Insurance ($25,000)
- Long-term Disability (50% up to $1,000/month after 180 days of disability)
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Scheduling
- Holidays and Vacation Time
- Covered Travel Expenses and Mileage Reimbursement
- Weekend Pay on Qualified Projects
DSI Innovations LLC was founded in 2008 with the firm belief that there was a better way to provide Control and Automation Systems to the marketplace. After 10 years of strong and sustained growth, our guiding philosophy of being equally customer and employee focused has served us well. As we prepare for our second decade, we continue to operate in a climate where resources are scarce and the amount of work to be done continues to increase. From the beginning, DSI has always focused on hiring and retaining only the best and brightest in the business. This allows us to provide the highest level of service to our customers and also allows us to do it efficiently.
By submitting your resume there's no commitment on your part. It merely communicates your interest in discussing this opportunity with us before making any decisions.
### Disclaimer ###
Due to an overwhelming response for positions offered by DSI Innovations LLC, we may stop accepting resumes soon.
Don't wait, submit your resume today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
- industrial automation: 10 years (Required)
- project management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Siemens: 10 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative