Essential Duties and Responsibilities – Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop, apply, and maintain quality requirements for processing components and other materials
- Conduct in-process quality control functions within the manufacturing operation
- Plan, schedule and write software test cases
- Create, review and assess product documentation and specifications
- Perform creative and real-world testing to isolate problems
- Monitor data conversion quality
- Interface with development team to add quality to the project
- Work independently with minimal supervision
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of software testing principles, methodologies, automated testing and terminology
- Possess working knowledge of the foundations of Quality Assurance
- Through understanding of ISO standards and conformance.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of Agile system
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, and bend, and occasionally lift up to 25 lbs.
Desired Education, Certifications and Experience
- 2+ years quality engineering or related work experience
- B.S. degree or equivalent work experience, or any combination of education and experience
- Previous experience defining test strategies, planning, and performing testing activities
- ASQ Certification preferred (CQE, CQA.)
Ichor is an experienced leader in the critical subsystems and turnkey process equipment marketplace. Our capabilities enable the design and creation of a complete outsourced solution ranging from product concept to turnkey manufacturing to legacy service.
Ichor offers world-class process engineering, manufacturing, materials management, and testing capabilities. Our 1,400+ employees worldwide are strategically located to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service and support from our program management, sales, engineering, and executive management teams.
We have a friendly, business-oriented environment. An excellent benefits package is offered including 401K plan.
Ichor Systems provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Ichor Systems will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Quality Engineer: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement