Sechrist Design Associates is a 40+ year old award-winning interior design firm located in Seattle, WA. SDA specializes in multi-family, senior living, high-end residential, commercial, landscape design, and creative branding. We work with some of the most recognized companies and developers in the Pacific Northwest and pride ourselves on these long-standing relationships. SDA is seeking like-minded, talented, motivated, and forward-thinking people for our fast-paced design firm that is growing with great opportunities for the right person.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Project management of mid to large scale projects.
- Oversee and coordinate with client.
- Manage, schedule, and assign design team support for project execution.
- Develop project narratives and design concepts.
- Select and specify finishes, fixtures, and FF&E.
- Oversee and assist in the production of 3D visualizations.
- Coordinate presentations for projects and creative branding initiatives.
- Manage the production of construction documents using AutoCAD.
- Manage the construction administration phase and shop drawings.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design or architecture.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in interior design.
- Experience in multi-family, senior living, residential, or hospitality industries.
- Highly developed skills in project management, attention to detail, and highly organized.
- Confident in design ability and strong client relationship skills.
- Ability to perform in sales and marketing adventures.
- Successful execution of concept development, and a full design package for large scale projects.
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Sketch-up.
- Expertise in interior construction detailing.
- Strong verbal and graphic presentation skills.
- Confident in the ability to specify appropriate and code compliant interior architectural materials and FF&E.
- Ability to mentor and train junior and mid-level staff to ensure the team is delivering a high-quality product.
- Strong knowledge of workplans, contracts, tracking project hours, deliverables, and KPI performance of team.
WHAT WE BRING
- At SDA we care about everything, our clients, our people, our families, our community, our work, and thinking outside the box.
- Fun, collaborative, and creative environment.
- Career growth and skill development.
- Competitive pay.
- Benefits package including medical, dental, and vision.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Free Parking
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Interior Design: 7 years (Preferred)