Who we are
Science Group provides independent advisory and advanced product development services focused on science and technology initiatives. We operate at the cutting edge of science and innovation, supporting our clients under specialist brands: Sagentia Innovation, Leatherhead Food Research, TSG Consulting and Frontier Smart Technologies.
We have a global reach with a multinational and multicultural workforce spanning the U.K., Europe and North America that fuels our success. Whether one of our scientists, engineers, regulatory advisors, market-experts, or central support staff, we look for exceptional hands-on employees that will flourish in a dynamic and stimulating environment.
TSG Consulting offers competitive wages and benefits to qualifying candidates. Our Sacramento office space is located downtown in a Class A high-rise building with an attached parking structure and 24-hour security. Our office is an open concept floorplan, staffed with an energized team. We thrive on collaboration and mutual support as key elements in ensuring the success of our business.
TSG Consulting distinguishes itself by providing the highest possible professional standards in regulatory consultancy services to the chemical and biotechnology industries worldwide. We are actively seeking a Regulatory Specialist to be a member of our Regulatory Consulting Team to assist with a range of technical and regulatory activities. This is an entry level position and TSG is willing to training the right candidate.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Prepare and submit product registration forms, reports and documents to regulatory agencies as an agent for TSG clients as it relates to pesticide products, animal feeds and fertilizers products.
· Review client financial information and create accurate forecasting for client retainers.
· Communicate effectively between team members, Finance Department and clients.
· Create and update entries in project registration database to track registration status, manage projects and communicate changes to clients.
· Maintain electronic and hard-copy files of registration certificates and regulatory submissions.
· Provide project support working directly with regulatory consultants or scientists to prepare regulatory labeling submissions, product registration applications and other client projects within established time frames.
· Review and compare product labeling and other supporting documentation in an environment where accuracy is of the utmost importance.
· Participate with colleagues in a team setting to continuously improve processes and procedures.
As Regulatory Specialistbased within the Sacramento office, you will bring the ability to organize, coordinate and communicate across internal consulting teams, externally with clients and both state and federal regulatory bodies. A strong customer service ethic and ability to multitask is vital for this role. You will present a positive “can-do” attitude and be a self-starter within a team of dedicated professionals. This position requires that work be conducted in the Sacramento office during TSGs normal business hours.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Attention to detail, strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
· Proficient computer skills and 2+ years professional experience with Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Suite, Mail Merge, and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
· Strong work ethic and ability to work with and maintain confidentiality of sensitive business information.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines while maintaining confidentiality.
· Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in science a plus.
You will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package.
Reference ID: US2111
Job Type: Full-time