NCR Digital Banking D3 is smack dab in the middle of Omaha, Nebraska. At D3 we utilize the latest technology to build a cutting-edge product for financial institutions. Working with D3 is about more than a 401(k), relaxed dress code and free snacks (which are all included!), it’s about working in a collaborative environment and building a solution that impacts millions of people around the United States.
D3 provides a comprehensive set of digital banking solutions embedded with personal financial management tools built on a single platform that is accessible anytime, anywhere, from any device. The D3 solution gives financial institutions the flexibility and control to engage more deeply with customers, increase retention, and cross-sell effectively. Our clients are leading the way digital banking is personalized and delivered to end users.
D3 is searching for an AWS Infrastructure Engineer who is passionate about building and running some of the most innovative and most complex software artifacts in the digital transformation industry and able to quickly understand how something works that they may never have seen before. Looking for that candidate whose approach to problem resolution emphasizes automation, improving system design and building resilience into the D3 systems to assure reliability.
- Create and maintain secure AWS cloud-based data hosting solutions
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services – from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement
- Support activities like system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless post mortems
- Participate in the on-call rotation
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or related field or equivalent proven work experience
- 4+ years of experience in Amazon services and technologies (knowledge and implementation level experience working with all AWS services)
- 4+ years of experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis and software design/testing
- 4+ years of experience in one or more software languages
- 4+ years of experience with networking fundamentals
- 4+ years of experience with multiple operating systems
- 4+ years of experience with multiple databases
- Proven experience with container services is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD principles is desirable
- Experience with modern Source Code Management is desirable
- Strong desire to design, analyze and troubleshoot large-scale distributed systems using microservice and serverless architectures
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks
- Passion for secure application development
- Ability to collaborate with team members to achieve a common goal
- Strong critical and creative thinking skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability learn quickly and manage time effectively
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
D3 offers a competitive salary, flexible hours, full benefit package and much more!
Job Type: Full-time