Inside Sales Engineer
Powers of Arkansas is the largest Commercial HVAC company inArkansas. We provide the right equipment, and expertise to meet whateverheating and cooling challenges our customers face.
Our HVAC Equipment and Controls team is currently lookingfor an Inside Sales Engineer to support the multi-level selling efforts of ouroutside sales team. The right candidatewill have an intricate role supporting the outside sales team efforts to developprofessional and personal relationships with key personnel at these firms andutilizing these relationships to Create Customers for Life.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the outside sales team andtheir assigned accounts to develop mechanical system design concepts whilesimultaneously positioning Powers of Arkansas for success during the projectbidding, award, and construction processes.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all products andmanufacturers represented by Powers of Arkansas.
- Become familiar with factory personnel,products, model numbers, descriptions, and correct application of all products.
- Pricing and preparation of proposals from a setof construction documents, plans, specs, and project bid forms.
- Create and maintain project folders and files.
- Create project product submittals and otherrequired documents.
- Prompt communication with the project teamregarding events that may impact project cost or schedules.
- Maintain a proactive attitude towardsself-improvement and activities to support the efforts of all Powers ofArkansas teams.
- Participate in factory and office-basedtraining.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering(preferred) or other engineering/technical discipline with experience in theCommercial HVAC industry.
- Familiarity with construction industry processesis a plus.
- Proficiency with Windows applications primarilyWord, Excel, Power Point, and ability to learn manufacturer specific design andpricing software.
- AutoCAD experience is a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package. Benefitsinclude:
- Medical (PSO & HAS), dental, vision, life, short-and long-term disability, voluntary benefits, 401K with employer match, PTO,vacation and paid holidays
Must be able to pass a background and drug screening. Thisis not a safety sensitive position.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off