- AA/AS Degree in Business or Technical area or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Electrical Mechanical experience
- Ability to trouble shoot and debug both software and mechanical related issues on test tools.
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Experience with test bed control languages, test tools, scripting applications, and firmware (Python, Java, C++, Kahuna, Condor TTZ builder, Printer Driver, Linux, Data Plug, SQL, Black Stone, Black Knight, Talon Play, Mechware commands, TCL).
Insight Global in Corvallis, OR is looking for a Test Engineer IV to join their team. This person will be responsible for planning and arranging the labor, schedules, and equipment required for testing and evaluating standard and special devices. They will provide the test area with parameters for sample testing and specify tests to be performed. They will also compile data and define changes required in testing equipment, testing procedures, manufacturing processes, or new testing requirements. Other responsibilities may include designing, developing and implementing cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting systems and equipment.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
Full Time Opportunity:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift