More Than Just A Job – Be Part of Something Greater
Seeking a Process Engineer to join our amazing team! Experience in a wire and cable environment or experience with extrusion is preferred but not necessary.
We know that our success depends on you. We have developed an environment that is fast paced, challenging, inspiring, and rewarding for our employees. We're always looking for individuals who share the entrepreneurial thrill of invention and enjoy working as a team to create value for our customers. When you become part of our team, you will discover a collaborative working environment where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and individual strengths combine in a fast-paced collaborative environment
If you wish to further your career or if you would like to get started in this amazing business, we may have a place for you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Learning and gain understanding of engineering functions currently being driven by the Marmon Aerospace and Defense Engineering Team.
- Fostering continuous improvement, 80/20, and SPC controls
- Reduction of waste and improvement of OEE
- Automate the set-up sheet process
- Development and automation of processes
- Identify and correct problems through use of root cause problem solving skills along with experimental approaches such as DOE, 5 Y, 8D, fishbone diagram, FMEA
- Documentation and visual factory management
- Support new product development through the stage gate process
- Computer literate in basic Word, Access, or Spreadsheet formats, CAD, statistical analysis software
- Basic understanding of FMEA, Control Plans & Process Flow
- Strong interpersonal skills
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum BS in Engineering or actively pursuing Engineering Degree.
- Understanding of Lean and the TPS is preferred
- Can speak and communicate effectively with all levels of employees and vendors
- Must have good English skills
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION:
- Green Belt is desire, but not necessary
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
Marmon Aerospace & Defense Group is a unique alliance of two companies: Marmon Aerospace & Defense and KITCO Fiber Optics. Together we proudly support the defense industry for Land, Sea, Air and Space applications by offering a full range of connectivity products and services, including custom wire and cable, coil cords, cable assemblies, tools, testing and training and installation services. We are the one-stop-shop for harsh environment connectivity solutions.
Our 100,000 square foot facility in Manchester, New Hampshire houses state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and the highly skilled, dedicated engineering and manufacturing teams providing unparalleled expertise and support. Additionally our manufacturing center in Naples, FL houses a dedicated team providing a complete product offering of high performance wire and cable using both high and low temperature materials and custom designs to meet the most exacting requirements. As an experienced manufacturer we assure that all of our products are engineered and manufactured with the highest level of expertise.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday