WILL Technology, Inc. (WTI) has an immediate need for a skilled Information Assurance Engineer to join our growing team at Fort Rucker, AL. In this position, the IA Engineer is responsible for ensuring the information systems comply with DoD IA program requirements. Candidates in the Dothan, AL, Montgomery, AL, and Pensacola, FL areas are strongly encouraged to apply. Relocation may be available.
In this role, the IA Engineer conducts vulnerability management activities, including running network scanning software, reviewing results, and communicating results. The ideal candidate will advise and inform the technical team of actual and/or potential risks are detected in order to minimize data breaches. Some of the responsibilities for this position include:
- Works closely with cyber security personnel and IAPM, ensuring the personnel maintain their cyber security readiness and training requirements.
- Analyzes networks to identify vulnerabilities and reduce breaches.
- Develops and implements scanning and certification plans for network control and maintenance.
- Assists in developing cyber security policies and program for the Command.
- Conducts periodic risk assessments and other cyber security requirements per guidance of the US Army Cyber Command.
- Documents existing and proposed information architecture to convey compliance, issues, and resolutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, or a related field
- IAM Level 3 certification is required
- CISSP certification is required
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a cyber security environment
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- cyber security: 5 years (Preferred)
- CISSP (Required)
- IAM Level 3 (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative