Controls / Automation Engineer We are seeking qualified and highly motivated automation controls engineers to join our team. We are searching for aggressive candidates who desire a challenging career filled with creativity and innovation. The ability to work in many different industries and technologies provide for an excellent environment for high caliber individuals to succeed. This position encompass all aspects of controls systems engineering project management, and scheduled services.
Responsibilities and Duties
- All aspects of control system execution, from hardware design, system design, network design, software development (PLC and/or PC related systems), and system commissioning.
- Involved in technical, system architecture and application concepting
- Interface with clients as well as subcontractors and solve issues and problems to satisfaction of company and client.
Qualifications and Skills
- Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Automated Manufacturing Systems or related degree.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in implementation of control systems
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, verbal, and written skills
- Decision making ability
- Ability to deal with experienced, multidisciplinary, technical specialists
- Ability to coordinate small to large projects independently
- Knowledgeable of electrical and controls engineering theories and principles
- Ability to design and program PLC's , SCADA systems, Database applications
- Significant electrical aptitude and knowledge of acceptable practices, techniques, and codes
- Skills in AutoCAD, MS Office suite
- PLC experience with Rockwell/Allen-Bradley (ControlLogix & CompactLogix), and Siemens (S7).
- HMI experience with Rockwell/Allen-Bradley, Wonderware, and Intellution.
Health Insurance, 401k matching, long and short term disability, dental, employee assistance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $40.00 /hour
- Instrumentation / Automation: 2 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply