At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Automated Test Engineer to join our team in Ft. Knox, Kentucky (US-KY), United States (US).
This position is the Automated Test Engineer supporting the office of the Chief Information Officer (CIO) for a DoD Human Resources (HR) customer. The NTT Data team will support all facets of the CIO program, including enterprise technology, systems integration, governance, architecture and engineering services as well automated testing and DevSecOps to further the goal of meeting the vision of the Army Chief Information Officer-G6 (CIO-G6) of a secure, standard based environment. The successful candidate will develop and configure test automation networks and execute stability and performance tests using standard software test tools. He/she will apply, design and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks and coordinate with program and development management teams. Work with the Release Engineering team to create and maintain an automated nightly build verification tests. Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 5+ years of experience in automated testing
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalency (2 years of experience for each 1 year of education)
- Experience in IT systems engineering and integration of enterprise IT solutions supporting enterprise level missions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Secret clearance or the ability to obtain one
- US Citizenship
- Security+ CE Certification
- Computing Environment Certification in Java or Linux
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 /year
- Provide Work Authorization (US Citizenship/GC):
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative