KORE Power, Inc. (KORE) is headquartered in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, with operations in Waterbury, Vermont and Buckeye, Arizona. KORE is the leading U.S.-based developer of battery cell technology for the clean energy industry. With clients in energy storage, e-mobility, utility, industrial and mission-critical markets, KORE Power provides the backbone for decarbonization across the globe. As the first U.S.-based, American-owned, and fully integrated provider of cells, batteries, and solutions, KORE is uniquely positioned to serve these markets. Through the construction and operations of its large-scale battery cell manufacturing facility in the U.S., KORE is positioned to operate at 12 GWh per year capacity. The facility (the “KOREPlex”) will operate with net-zero carbon emissions through strategic partnerships and solar and storage co-generation.
KORE Power’s differentiated approach provides customers with direct access, unparalleled service, superior technology, and Tier 1 product availability. Focused on building sustainable communities, clean energy jobs, and green economic expansion, KORE Power is proud to offer a functional solution to real-world problems and fulfill market demand to deliver a zero-carbon future. The KOREPlex is expected to come to Buckeye, Arizona, and be the anchor to the development of the Sustainable Valley by the end of 2024.
For more information, visit www.korepower.com.
KORE Solutions provides custom power and battery energy storage solutions for all applications. Our products meet any energy demand and are designed to use clean energy sources under any condition. We have systems on every continent and in every environment.
Our primary goal is to be a sustainable business in Vermont that is helping to reduce the carbon footprint and therefore contributing to a better world for future generations to inherit. But equally important is our goal of creating a collaborative and progressive work environment - one where employees are dedicated to making the company successful and can do so without sacrificing family relationships or personal well-being.
At KORE Solutions, we offer our employees competitive wages and outstanding benefits in a casual but professional work environment. We are a growing company with a dedicated team supporting one another based on open communication and collaboration.
The Software Engineer is part of the design and fulfillment team that delivers KORE's engineered solutions. The position works with the Project Manager, Controls Engineer and the client to support control, data collection, and visualization aspects of the project.
Work is primarily based out of our Waterbury, Vermont office. However, during system construction and integration, you will be required to travel outside of the office environment and help assemble or troubleshoot a system in the field.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Diagnose system issues utilizing historical and real-time data
- Write scripts to automate various tasks
- Work closely with the engineering team on data collection and controls
- Integrate various data sources into software applications
The position will report to the Director of Engineering.
The ideal candidate will possess the following (KSAs) knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Use of APIs, encoding/decoding of XML and JSON arrays
- Application of Machine Learning to optimize automation algorithms
- Linux based operating systems, Apache2, and shell commands
- Familiarity with MySQL or other databases
- Communication and Networking protocols including TCP/IP, Modbus, and CAN bus
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, drawings, and schematics
- Familiarity with office productivity software, including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Team player, with a desire and willingness to learn
- Able to lift and carry 25lbs.
- Hearing and vision within normal range with or without corrective lenses or an assisted hearing device.
Visit us online at https://korepower.com/solutions
KORE Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Waterbury, VT 05676: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location