Sales is a growing and passionate team responsible for providing our customers and prospects with the best possible experience using and evaluating Faraday’s products and services. We strive to educate brands, agencies and software vendors how they can easily and quickly leverage the power of Machine Learning to grow their business. We care deeply about each of our customer and prospect relationships and strive to deliver results consistently with pride and accountability.
About your role
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual that thrives on delivering results and delightful engagements with both internal and external customers. In this role, you will be responsible for a variety of activities including:
- Act as the senior technical point of escalation for Account Executives
- Provide comprehensive bug reporting for Platform teams to identify areas of improved stability and efficiency in maintaining demo environments and prospect test environments
- Assist in training Sales people and other customer facing people on our products and how to demonstrate them
- Assist in the management of prospect data integrations for data matching tests and support of custom demo and testing environments.
- Identify opportunities and streamline the automation of manual sales tasks to increase efficiency and productivity
- Manage and maintain a list of top Sales Technical priorities for prioritization within platform engineering and DS teams
- Aid in the support of our Sales knowledge base and training materials as needed
- Coordinate with internal engineering and product teams for the flawless execution of deliverables during a prospect evaluation including RFP responses, security questionnaires and other technical requirements of the sales process
This position requires the following:
- Proficient in SQL
- Past experience with web applications and web services (APIs, AWS, Google BigQuery)
- Technical support or engineering experience
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage all activities, projects, requests, documentation, timelines, etc.
- Naturally thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Ability to communicate with confidence, build relationships through inspiring trust and sharing information and be able to challenge assumptions
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology concepts and platforms
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts and products to non-technical audiences
If you don’t meet 100% of the skills and qualifications listed here, don’t rule yourself out! We want to hire people who are eager to learn, grow their skillset, and come into their role with enthusiasm. If you want to make your mark on a growing startup and think this job would make you excited to show up to work everyday, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits & Perks:
Faraday holds high standards for all of our employees because we know they can deliver; but not without our support. We offer unlimited paid time off, various levels of paid parental leave, company-paid employee health benefits, an employee assistance program and a company -funded budget dedicated to fueling employee interests and backing the causes we all value most. We strive to empower our team members to pursue their passions and the activities that fulfill them outside of work, as well as arm them with the tools, guidance, and space to achieve their goals with Faraday.
Faraday is prediction infrastructure for the consumer economy. Located in the historic Maltex Building in beautiful Burlington, Vermont, we're a fast-growing venture-backed startup founded in 2012. We believe in privacy and are committed to ending the widespread proliferation of consumer data. We believe in science and the power of statistically significant conclusions. We believe in equity and reject all forms of algorithmic prejudice. We believe in health and fun and encourage a positive work/life balance.
The Faraday team believes diversity in identities, perspectives, and backgrounds fosters creativity and enriches the workplace for us all. We deeply value different points of view that allow us to include and celebrate the diversity within our company, as well as build out better products and experiences for our clients.
We welcome applicants of any race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, age, and socioeconomic, marital, veteran, and disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
- United States (Preferred)
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?