At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As a Signal Processing Engineer at WHOOP, you will be part of a cross-functional team comprised of DSP, firmware, and electrical engineers. You will work on the core, fundamental features at WHOOP, which is also an incredibly difficult technical problem, of obtaining heart rate and other physiological information from noisy sensor. You will keep an eye towards the customer experience, ensuring that all algorithms that are created work across our diverse user population.
- Organizing and validating sensor data, developing tools for visualization and data interpretation
- Identifying users issues related to signal and signal quality, analyzing data and giving feedback to member services
- Working collaboratively to design the testing protocol for research questions
- Documenting test results and collaborating on issue resolution
- Manual testing and creating automation of tests for the new features and algorithms
- 0-2 years of experience
- Basic knowledge of signal and signal processing
- Expertise in coding in C and/or Python
- Experience with biosensor systems
- Skilled in data analysis and characterization
- Detail oriented with strong documentation skills