Piper Companies is currently looking for a remote- Sr. Java Developer for a long-term contract opportunity based in Raleigh, NC! The Sr. Java Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining Java applications for Medicaid claims processing systems!
Responsibilities of the Sr. Java Developer include:
Qualifications of the Sr. Java Developer include:
- Identifying root causes for production defects by understanding Java source code and having the ability to code the fix.
- Independently developing design documents, program specifications, and code changes using Java.
- Developing technical solutions that will integrate with the current MMIS (Medicaid Manage Information System).
Comprehensive Benefits of the Sr. Java Developer include:
- Well-versed in the design, development and testing of web-based applications such as Java/J2EE.
- In-depth experience designing APIs in alignment to the SOAP or REST architecture style.
- 5-7 years of related industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Salary Range: $100,000-$110,000.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Full Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, and an excellent 401K!!