Position requires US citizenship and the candidate must have the ability to obtain a DoD Top Secret SCI Security Clearance.
BigBear, Inc. is a leading provider of big data computing and analytic solutions. We help people make sense of their data using our cloud-based platform and big data processing algorithms. Each day, we crunch massive volumes of structured and unstructured data into usable and actionable information for our customers.
We are currently seeking a talented and passionate Blockchain Engineer to build high-performing, innovative, enterprise blockchain solutions. You will be responsible for the development of new and disruptive capabilities and technology in our expanding market. The successful candidate will be a self-starter that demonstrates excellent leadership, organization, and communication skills with a strong passion to create with curiosity and innovation.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years professional engineering experience in building real-world solutions with blockchain technology.
- Strong understanding of blockchain concepts including distributed ledger, consensus, smart contracts, and chaincode.
- Solid experience in Rust or Go programming languages.
- Solid experience with design and development of distributed applications.
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming, design, and development.
- Experience with distributed network management (ansible, chef) a plus.
- AWS Certification a plus.
- Security+ or CISSP Certification a plus.
BigBear is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement