T1 Technologies, Inc. is intensely seeking the right people for the team.
We seek a thorough, methodical, self-disciplined voice technician, nurse call technician, or security system technician who wants to move their career up to the next level. If you are in an organization where you will have to wait for the person ahead of you to retire so you can move up, check out this position!
The ideal person for this job has a nearly unquenchable thirst for learning more about programming and designing VoIP systems, nurse call systems, or even security systems they may have been maintaining in a current or previous position.
A low-voltage system engineer is responsible for and experienced in the initial installation, programming, and subsequent maintenance and service of small to moderate low-voltage communication systems, including voicemail, telephone, paging, intercom, and access controls healthcare communications and wireless communications. The preferred candidate possesses excellent technical and customer service skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, program, and assist with the installation of a variety of low-voltage communications systems including, but not limited to:
- VoIP telephone systems
- Nurse call systems
- Integrated access control systems
- Integrated conference room technologies
- Resolve product and service problems by researching the situation, identifying alternate means of filling customer needs: recommending solutions.
- Teach clients how to operate and manage the newly installed equipment.
- Work in care communities or other medical facilities regularly.
- Collaborate directly with project managers and engineers to understand the scope and design of jobs.
- Review job files and all pertinent data, including job layout drawings, specifications, and other technical data, as required for a more efficient inspection.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers, ensuring that they fully understand the features and functions of their systems.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships based on dependability and honesty. Ensure that long-term customer relationships are created by providing value-added services.
- Train and develop field technicians who assist with on-site installations, always aiming to complete projects on time and accurately.
- Attend vendor partner and industry training and further develop technical knowledge.
- Efficiently and accurately manage all parts, materials, equipment, tools, and supplies released to you. Maintain accurate inventory records for all items.
- Complete all assigned tasks within the specified cost budget and schedule, personally responsible for the quality of work performed.
- Complete all required documentation (i. e., timesheets, service acknowledgments, quotes, inventory transfer sheets, inspection certificates, etc.).
- Seek guidance and direction as necessary for assigned duties.
Experience and Skill Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of related working experience
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information as required by government standards
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Must be able to follow procedures
- Must have excellent communication skills with co-workers, supervisors, and customers
- Must be in full compliance with company and customers safety program
- Ability to report to work during customary or specifically assigned working hours
- Ability to interact effectively with peers and supervisors
- Ability to adhere to workplace rules
- Ability to interact appropriately with the public
This position offers a competitive salary and career development potential. We encourage and even pay for certifications and training. We also offer dental, life, and disability insurance along with paid vacation, holidays, PTO, company shirts, and retirement investing with company match.
About T1 Technologies, Inc.
Doing our best to live up to our 15 Fundamentals is how T1 Technologies separates itself from the competitors. We believe that having the right people with a common goal for success allows us to continue serving our clients reliably into the future.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- How many years experience do you have troubleshooting low-voltage systems?
- Driver's License (Required)