Please email along with your resume to email@example.com
Or you can mail to:
Joyner Keeny, PLLC
1051 N. Winstead Avenue
PO Box 7533
Rocky Mount, North Carolina 27804
- Proficiency using AutoCAD (Civil 3D preferred) and associated software.
- Knowledge of Civil Engineering and land development design techniques and requirements
- Experience in residential and commercial development is preferred
- Self-motivated and team-oriented
- EIT or PE Licensure preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, manage time, schedules, and budgets, and prioritize responsibilities
- Well organized and detail oriente
- Conduct due-diligence tasks to determine feasibility of a land development project, including research of ordinances, codes, and other regulations, environmental impact studies, soils testing, utility service requirements, preliminary layouts and site plans, etc.
- Prepare site construction drawings using AutoCAD Civil 3D, including plans for site layout, parcel subdivisions, roadway profiles, grading, storm drainage, erosion and sediment control, storm water management (BMP), water and sewer service, landscaping, etc.
- Complete design calculations using typical engineering formulas and/or computer software (Word, Excel, Hydra+flow, SSA, etc.) and generate technical reports summarizing the calculations.
- Prepare technical specifications.
- Prepare permit applications and any required supplemental maps, narratives, and technical reports needed to support the design.
- Prepare Construction Cost Estimates by conducting quantity takeoffs and estimating unit prices.
- Conduct field inspections and observations.
- Coordinate and communicate project status and technical details with project managers and clients.
- Assist with construction and contract administration tasks, including bidding assistance, addendum and change order requests, pay requests, reviewing technical submittals, schedules, etc.
Industry competitive hourly pay includes health insurance, matching 401K funds, vacation, holiday pay and year-end bonus, inclement weather pay and sick pay.