SDE is hiring additional welders to support our operations.
Top candidates will be required to take a welding test with our team leader. Please bring your gear if you are called for an interview.
- Experienced candidates 5 years is required with recent experience.
- Welding certification is required.
- Basic knowledge of fixturing is required.
- Responsible for producing quality assemblies and inspect various stages of production.
- Blue print reading experience required (Assembly mechanically inclined)
- Use of calipers and height gages to inspect/ control specification.
- Resumes are needed for submission for this position.
- Welding test will be required with our Welding Division team lead.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 /hour - Based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- mig: 5 years (Preferred)
- blueprint reading: 5 years (Preferred)
- fabrication: 5 years (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply