5+ years of experience
BS Computer Science
· Proficiency in XML, JSON, and/or related technologies.
· Proficiency in .NET/C#, ASP.NET
· A solid understanding of object-oriented programming
· Experience with both external and embedded databases
· An understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
· Knowledge for creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Knowledge of NOSQL and SQL
· Experience of Linux
· Knowledge of LogiAnalytics OEM is a plus
· Working in an Agile environment
· Familiarity with continuous integration
· Excellent overall coding skills with the ability to quickly adapt to new technologies.
· Excellent analytical skills; a proven history of analyzing requirements and then presenting suitable solutions is strongly preferred!
· Demonstrated ability to be innovative; a track record of industrial and/or academic achievements is a plus.
· A proven history of demonstrating a Team Player attitude, especially with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision while contributing to a team effort.
· Excellent time management skills; a proven ability to utilize your sense of urgency in order to effectively prioritize tasks is a plus.
· Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity