Civil Engineering Managers
Positions include project management as well as business development, client relations, proposal development, hiring and supervision of staff engineers and representation of projects in front of municipal boards.
Qualifications: Candidates must be a Registered PE in the state of Massachusetts. Additional licenses in CT, NH and ME are a plus. A minimum of 10 years of hands-on experience in the design of complex residential projects, commercial site plans, septic/sewer systems, drainage, etc. are required.
Location(s): Boston, Chelmsford, Danvers and Marlborough, MA
Job Type: Full-time
- Civil Engineering: 10 years (Preferred)
- Professional Engineer (Preferred)
- MA (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Flexible schedules