Blue Arc is seeking a qualified Modeling & Simulation / Systems Engineer for an exciting new program with a US Department of Defense (DoD) customer. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a positive, customer-focused mission.
The M&S / System Engineer will work with our Army customer at Aberdeen Proving Ground to conduct engineering-level threat and operational analysis for PM Intelligence Systems & Analytics (IS&A). You will be working with subject matter experts, developers, engineers, and other staff to ensure mission success. You will be making a positive contribution to your nation's security footprint.
- Conduct engineering-level threat and operational analyses by configuring pre-existing Red and Blue Force entity level models.
- Develop Red models and integrate them with force-on-force level models and FIRESIM in a DIS/OneSAF-compliant architecture.
- Identify and develop best practices for providing successful LRPF targeting data in a Live, Virtual, Constructive (LVC) M&S environment.
- Breaking down data and timing requirements and align them with emitter models to support critical gap assessments of the long range fires process.
- Collaborate across Multi-function / Multi-INT areas within I2WD.
- Draft operational scenarios to identify critical data requirements.
Requirements: * Knowledge of M&S engineering processes, procedures, and best practices.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in relevant STEM field.
- 6+ years of experience in systems engineering or modeling and simulation in a military environment.
- Understanding of M&S environments to help set up M&S environment for operations to support.
- Experience building test measurements and test reports.
- Modeling experience in ONESAF, IEWTPT, RF Modeling, Navy’s Builder, Air Force IMOM and/or others is desirable.
- Top Secret / SCI clearance preferred. Candidates with a current Secret-level clearance and TS eligibility are welcome to apply.
Blue Arc offers an excellent benefits package that includes 100% company-paid health insurance, 6% automatic 401k employer matching retirement contributions, tuition reimbursement, 4 weeks paid time off, 11 federal holidays, and ample growth opportunities. Apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $117,105.00 - $158,410.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location