QSI, Inc. is a comprehensive security services and bank equipment company operating in the financial and commercial arenas. We work to provide unparalleled service and exceed our customers’ expectations. Established in 1991, our company continues to celebrate success and growth. The level of service delivered to our customers is demonstrated consistently by every one of our 300+ strong Team QSI members today. As we continue to grow, we’re seeking out individuals who want to set the standard within our industry and possess a strong desire to become a part of QSI.
QSI is considered one of the best places to work in the ATM and financial technology industry. We offer competitive pay, a generous benefits package (including medical, dental and vision coverage, a 401(k) with company match, sick time off and vacation), and a friendly, collaborative working environment. QSI has one of the best employee retention rates in the industry because it’s an exceptional place to work.
QSI is hiring Field Service Technicians (ATM Service Technicians) in several states including Maryland, Florida, Michigan, Alabama, Virginia, Texas, Oklahoma, Indiana, Tennessee, Arkansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Illinois, and North Carolina.
The Field Service Technician will provide first and second line maintenance for ATMs, perform repairs and preventive maintenance on a variety of multi-vendor banking equipment, including drive up, alarm, video and miscellaneous bank equipment. Also performs project and installation support as needed.
Service will be performed at customer locations in response to assigned service calls and within established service level agreement timeframes.
The successful candidate will possess a track record as a team player who places value not just on his/her own achievement but on elevating the entire team and high personal integrity and business ethics. Must be committed to providing exceptional customer service.
- Provide first and second line maintenance for ATMs.
- Perform repairs and preventive maintenance on a variety of multi-vendor banking equipment, including drive up, alarm, video and miscellaneous bank equipment.
- Also performs project and installation support as needed.
- Repairing electronic components in complex machines on site at customer locations.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures and expectations to the benefit of the organization and co-workers.
- Productively and positively contribute to the company’s goal of maintaining a safe, healthy, productive, and enjoyable workplace.
- Accurately completes all paperwork, including timesheets, in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be available to work overtime as required
- Must be able to comply with DOT logbook requirements
Entry level individuals with a technical degree, mechanical background and the desire to be successful are encouraged to respond.
- On-site troubleshooting and repair of complex customer machines
- Escalate problems to next support level
- 2 to 5 years of experience repairing electronic components in complex machines
- Good communication skills
- Work independently and have teamwork skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Walking up and down stairs
- Working indoors/outdoors in all types of weather conditions
- Scheduled Work Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- However, hours can be irregular, and weekends may be required.
- This position will be required to be on call (rotation) and may occasionally include working hours during weekends and holidays, and often with short notice.
- Field Service Technician/ATM Service Technician: 2 years (preferred), but entry level individuals with a technical degree, mechanical background and the desire to be successful are encouraged to respond.
Service Technician, ATM Service Technician, ATM Tech, Security Technician, Service Engineer, ATM Service Engineer, bank equipment service, Maintenance Technician, repairs, maintenance, customer service, ATMs, Kiosks, Safes, Cash Recyclers and Sorter machines, repairing electronic components in complex machines
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Do you have experience with Diebold ATMs and equipment?
- Do you have experience with NCR ATMs, ITMs and equipment?
- Do you have experience with safes, locks and/or vaults?
- Do you have experience with security systems and products?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- ATM and/or Bank Equipment: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required