Why work for us?
Alkegen brings together two of the world’s leading specialty materials companies to create one new, innovation-driven leader focused on battery technologies, filtration media, and specialty insulation and sealing materials. Through global reach and breakthrough inventions, we’re delivering products that enable the world to breathe easier, live greener, and go further than ever before.
With over 60 manufacturing facilities with a global workforce of over 9,000 of the industry’s most experienced talent, including insulation and filtration experts, Alkegen is uniquely positioned to help customers impact the environment in meaningful ways.
Alkegen offers a range of dynamic career opportunities with globe-spanning reach. From production operators to engineers, technicians to specialists, sales to leadership, we’re always looking for top talent ready to bring their best. Come grow with us!
Responsible for receiving, shipping, and servicing materials throughout the plant according to SFC policies and guidelines.
- Responsible to receive, ship, and service materials throughout the Plant according to policies and guidelines.
- Develops and maintains accurate and punctual methods in receiving and shipping products, supplies and raw materials.
- Performs actions in a safe and efficient manner.
- Performs needed housekeeping and organization of assigned work area (i.e. critical function of this position).
- Performs required accurate / precise inventories as directed by Supervisor.
- Supports and implements policies, work instructions and procedures.
- Perform all other duties as directed by Purchasing Manager.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Able to operate a forklift.
If you are interested in being part of a world-class operations here at Alkegen then we would love to hear from you.
Alkegen is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion throughout the organization. We recognize that we can learn better together with a diverse team of employees and that our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, nation of origin, religion, color, gender identity and expression, age, disability, education, opinions, culture, languages spoken, veteran’s status, or any other protected c
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location