Piper Companies is seeking a Remote (until a plan is in place to go back to office in Raleigh, NC) Technical Support Engineer for a leading data security firm in the Raleigh Durham, North Carolina. The Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for troubleshooting many complex technical problems.
Responsibilities for the Technical Support Engineer include:
Requirements for the Technical Support Engineer include:
- Troubleshooting complex technical issues
- Interacting daily with customers to fix issues.
- Provides timely verbal and written communications with clients, vendors, and staff
- Continues to improve technical skills
Compensation of the Technical Support Engineer include:
- Experience with Windows Server and preferred Linux experience
- Proficient with Active Directory and SQL
- Experience with Exchange, One Drive, Office 365, or NetApp Storage
- Strong in basic networking
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or relevant work experience
- Salary Range: $65,000 - $90,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401K with match, etc..
TSE, Technical Support Engineer, Customer Support Engineer, Windows, SQL, Exchange, Active Directory, AD, One Drive, Office 365, NetApp storage, Linux, PowerShell,