Obtained or are working towards a degree in Computer Science or related field
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Experience developing in at least one of: Java, C, C++, or NodeJS
We're looking for talented, motivated Junior Software Engineer who can join us to help build the next generation access control systems. If you are a recent graduate, graduating in 2018, or have 1-2 years experience and have an interest in building large-scale, high-performance, security-centric products and think end-to-end, this may be the job you've been looking for.
Our work is characterized by high scale, complexity and the need for invention. We offer great opportunities to work on access control, machine learning, IoT and high-scale, low-latency distributed systems.
As a recent/new graduate you will go through induction training. This is an hourly role where you will drive your own learning and development with guidance and coaching from your manager, buddy and colleagues around you - not to mention the excellent long-term development prospects you’d expect from one of the world’s leading online businesses.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined challenges through strong problem solving abilities
This is an hourly, Seattle based role at Amazon and relocation is not offered.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation