EnerDel Inc. is an experienced designer and manufacturer of lithium-ion energy storage solutions. Located on the northeast side of Indianapolis, EnerDel is an emerging organization whose focus is providing safe and reliable battery technology for a variety of industries. Founded in 2004, the nearly 100 employee organization focuses on creating battery solutions to power mass and heavy-duty transportation, on-and-off grid electrical, and task-oriented applications.
To join EnerDel means you’ll be part of an organization where one person can make a difference, and where teamwork and innovation rule. Our people are creative and customer focused. They are among the best and brightest in the industry and they bring a broad range of expertise to the table. The key to our success is our people, whose experience, talent, commitment, and diversity set the standard for the Lithium-ion battery industry.
Are you looking for the opportunity to be in a hands-on position working on machinery while focusing on designing, troubleshooting, validations and implementing solutions in a manufacturing environment? Do you want to work with a team that allows you to make independent decisions, create and maintain relationships with vendors? If so, we are looking for you. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, possess excellent communication skills, is able to work in a collaborative environment and have exceptional time/project management skills. The Manufacturing Engineer will work Monday-Friday during 1st shift operations.
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in BSME Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, BSMET Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology, BSEE Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, BSEET Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, or related area
- 5-7 years of manufacturing engineering experience in an automotive or related area
- Problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Six Sigma or related area
- Working knowledge of machine and tool design
- Working knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, and machine controls
- Working Knowledge of Process Failure Mode Analysis (PFMEA), Control Plan, Standard Work Instruction, Machine Qualification, and validation
- Working knowledge with AutoCAD
To apply for this position please visit our company's website:
Job Type: Full-time
- Manufacturing Engineering: 1 year (Preferred)