As a UCCE Engineer on the UCC team, you will be part of an amazing group that delivers excellent service to our customers while building relationships that will last beyond your daily workday. An environment where you get rich experience in multi-vendor environments, and large enterprise deployments collaborating with a team of collaborative team to deliver outstanding UCC solutions and address critical technology challenges in the environment. The ideal candidate demonstrates the right attitude and aptitude to have the appetite to learn new technologies, expanding upon core knowledge.
Primary responsibilities include daily operational support and changes for the local call center and support of the other UCC environments in the enterprise. Project based engineering, installing and troubleshooting Cisco enterprise Telephony infrastructure and related environments. Additional requirements include creating and updating network documentation, network assessments and reporting results. This position will work closely with other members of the team as well as key business stakeholders to support the overall mission of USCB.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB:
The ideal candidate for the UC Engineer role must have a minimum of 5 to 8 years of hands-on Cisco Unified Contact Center Communications technologies with a focus on implementation engineering and support. Education/experience: BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent. A team player who can be involved in project implementation, operation, and optimization of the technologies listed below. This is highly facing customer facing role, so excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills are required. The UCCE Engineer will be responsible for tactical UCCE deployments, troubleshooting, monitoring and optimization of IP telephony, video and mobility solutions based on reference architecture established by the Unified Communications Architects.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design enterprise contact center service solution based on NIST guidance and Census Information Technology Security Policy.
- Install, configure, and manage enterprise Call Center Infrastructure.
- Configure and manage call logging, peripheral gateway, historical database, admin workstation.
- Install, configure and manage enterprise call center agent software infrastructure.
- Configure and manage customized call center call and menu flow scripts.
- Configure and manage Interactive Voice Response (IVR) infrastructure.
- Integrate Call Center Infrastructure with the VoIP Infrastructure.
- Install, configure and manage Call Center agent monitoring, recording and desktop capture infrastructure.
- Install configure and manage Call Center work force management infrastructure.
- Resolve all Call Center remedy tickets.
- Perform patch management for the Call Center infrastructure.
- Create and maintain proper configuration management as it pertains to call center services.
o Configuration documentation
o Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
o Network documentation and diagrams
- Perform daily health checks and monitoring for the network call center infrastructure.
- Provide weekly performance metrics.
- Submit change request documentation to address enterprise configuration change.
· Participate in after-hours upgrades (as defined in Section 10.3), troubleshooting, and/or on-call availability as needed.
· Cisco UCCE/ICM
· VXML Studio Scripting
· SIP Proxy using CUSP/CUPS
· Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration and Trouble Shooting
· Unity Voicemail
· ICM Call Center Systems
· UCCE Engineers will also need to have the expertise to create, Implement, and Support ICM and CVP call routing scripts and required reports. Support for Finesse 11.X Cisco Agent Desktop and Cisco Supervisor Desktop clients as well as Cisco Soft Phone.
The UCCE SME Engineer shall be required to have the expertise to create, Implement, and Support ICM and CVP call routing scripts and required reports including the support for Finesse 11.X Cisco Agent Desktop and Cisco Supervisor Desktop clients as well as Cisco Soft Phone.
· Prime Collaboration Deployment
· Working on VMware Exi 5.5 and VCenter
· Video and Conferencing – Cisco VCS x8.5+ and Expressways, Acano
VERSA Integrated Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Contract
- SIP: 5 years (Required)
- Call Center Management: 5 years (Required)
- CVP call routing script: 5 years (Required)
- Cisco UCCE: 5 years (Required)
- Cisco ICM: 5 years (Required)
- Hillcrest Heights, MD (Required)
Security Clearance Required:
Full Time Opportunity:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off