Sabre Systems is currently looking for a Radar Cross Section Engineer to support the Atlantic Test Range (ATR), Advanced Dynamic Aircraft Measurement System (ADAMS) Team. The DoD national asset test facility provides the unique opportunity to work in the area of ground to air Dynamic RCS measurements.
Candidate will be responsible for working in a team environment performing flight support, post processing of RCS data. The RCS Engineer will be involved in process improvement initiatives, QA, and research within the ADAMS Team to help shape the current and future DoD RCS test capabilities.
- BS Electrical Engineering or Physics.
- Understand RCS Signal Processing.
- A minimum of 5 years of RCS experience.
- Possess RCS Design, Modeling, & Simulation skills.
- Strong understanding of RCS and Radar Clutter Phenomenology.
- Possess decisive decision-making and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain and hold a Top Secret Clearance.
- Proficient in MatLab, MySQL experience.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to present briefings.
- Ability to work with minimal oversight.
- Evaluate existing and conduct new independent studies to better understand technical aspects of RCS data processing/phenomenology.
- Candidate will be required to pass a background check for this position.
Sabre Systems, Inc. is a quality driven, customer focused large business providing innovative solutions in the areas of Cyber, C4ISR, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, and Enterprise Modernization to federal and civilian customers. Our mission is to ensure our customers have the technology, services, and expertise to overcome threats, maintain superiority, and quickly adapt to emerging obstacles. At Sabre, we're more than just a job - we're a team - and we care for and nurture our employees like family. If you want to be a part of creating and implementing enduring solutions that transform mission challenges into mission success – join Sabre!
We respect the unique perspectives that a diverse workforce of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans brings not only to our company, but also to our customers. Sabre provides an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, paid days off, tuition reimbursement, and a 401K plan.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Type: Full-time