We are looking for qualified candidates that are willing to travel and work overtime. We have multiple positions available in Metro Detroit and multiple US cities. All candidates are encouraged to apply as long they can meet the travel requirements
This is a technical hands-on position that involves setting-up/programming the robots on a shop floor, integrating them into a production facility, and providing automation support when completed. It can also require any one of these aspects separately.
I am looking for motivated, self-starting and technically minded candidates to apply as a Robot Programmer/Technician. Preferred candidates will have at least 5 years of experience in the robotics/automation field.
Skills should include:
· Able to support, manage and mentor a small team of robot programmers
· Downloading OLP’s (Offline Programs)
· Setting up Communication with the PLC and peripheral equipment
· Robot zone setup and dress pack adjustment
· Robot I/O Configuration
· Robot Mastering, TCP verification, and Payload setup
· Auto Debug with PLC and troubleshooting
· Cycle time reduction and throughput improvement
· Experience with Spot, Sealing/Dispensing, Stud, MIG, Riveting, Flow Drills, Clinch Guns, and all associated Pedestal Applications with Material Handlers.
· Experience with Vision is a plus
· Experience with KUKA SafeOperation, Fanuc DCS, ABB SafeMove, and Kawasaki Cubic-S
Experience with one or more of the following robots is extremely favorable - Kawasaki, Fanuc, ABB, Nachi, KUKA, Motoman or Comau.
We are a leading automation engineering company based in South East Michigan. We offer very competitive benefits and 401K packages.
Please respond with resumes and any documentation backing previous experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $39.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Can you setup, commission and program robots from scratch?
- Are you willing to work weekends and overtime?
- Robot programming: 3 years (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: Multiple Locations