Completes a daily follow up of casting production and scrap (analysis routing sheets). Continuously, leads meetings on scrap/improvements along side with the quality, production and maintenance department. Arranges scrap by type (ex: flaws, crack, misrun) and by order of importance.
Edits “Demands for Modifications” and touch ups (DM) and validates the DM’s effectiveness.
Validates the new tooling and completes corrective actions if needed.
Handles instruction sheets: updates, displays near the work station, updating them for the proper IT index.
Studies and develops parameters as defined by the manufacturing department.
Ensures that the operators and the shift leaders apply procedures at the work stations.
Sets up improvement tools (SMED, KAIZEN, 5S, …) in conjunction with the Continuous Improvement Engineer.
Updates the indicators displayed in his cell, and regularly debriefs his operators [about them] (minimum 1 time per month and by shift)
Leads daily meeting about the problems encountered the previous day with the shift leaders, as well as with the Maintenance Department and the Unit Business Manager.
Participates in audits (5S, Quality,…)
Insure on time start-up production.
Works closely with the mold maintenance shop to implement improvements on tools.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Masks for face barriers required at this time.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place