Project Engineer - New Model Automotive
6231 Enterprise Pkwy, Grove City, Ohio 43123 * 614-871-0045
We continue to grow our business! Tigerpoly Manufacturing, Inc., a Tier 1 supplier of high quality injection and blow-molding plastic and rubber components for the automotive industry, is seeking a talented individual with a strong work ethic who desires a real opportunity to develop a meaningful and lasting career.
- Support and manage the internal development of existing and/or new company products for mass production readiness and implementation.
- Utilize internal or external resources to develop systems for simple to complex improvements of existing or production of new products.
- Manage product development activities from pre-production design review activities through the first 3 months of mass production. This process includes, but is not limited to, managing medium to large size projects, leading cross functional teams, managing layered schedules, directing mold and equipment trial activities, supporting outside vendors and managing pre-production quality and customer audits and management of sign-off activities.
- Responsible for a wide array of communication with customers and vendors to provide or obtain information and assistance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in engineering, project engineering, or consulting role required. Engineering experience in the automotive industry preferred; automotive new model launch experience highly desirable.
- Must be able to multi-task with excellent project management, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Proficient computer skills required, including spreadsheets, charts/graphs, and database management.
- Some overnight travel required.
- Must be willing to work overtime during the week and on weekends. May occasionally be asked to work alternate shifts.
- Experience with hand tools, power & air tools, drawings, test equipment, calipers & micrometers and general office equipment preferred.'
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location