- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Functional testing of new software features as well as automated regression testing of existing functionality.
- Analyzing test results, discussing findings with the development team, and tracking status through Jira resolution system.
- Creating test designs, processes, cases and test-product documentation
- Conducting all tiers of testing (manual, automated, front-end, and back-end) as defined in standards and procedures to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards, development specifications, and/or client requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with Software Quality Assurance in all phases of the design-develop-test-release-maintain software life cycle using Agile.
- Work closely with developers and operations departments to ensure quality and timely services are delivered to clients.
- Review system requirements and business processes.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET, C#, Angular
- Additional experience with any of the following is a plus: ASP.NET, VB.NET, SQL, Azure DevOps, Postman for API development, Software Testing Platforms.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20,000.00 to $23,000.00 /year